CHILD CARE HOURS
|9am-2pm & 4pm-9pm||9am-2pm||Closed|
CHILD CARE REGULATIONS
• Children must be 1yr and over and under 12 years of age
• Parents must sign in and out when leaving child for care
• Parents are not allowed to leave the club without taking their child/children from the child care room
• Please refrain from bringing in your child/children when they are ill
• Please make us aware of any medical condition your child might have
• Food is not allowed in the child care room
• Club fitness NY and its staff is not responsible for injuries inflicted by child onto themselves or while playing or playing with other children
• You are allowed to provide your children with their own beverage- preferably water
• No bicycles, strollers, personal toys or personal items, of any kind in the child care room.
• Childcare service is provided during the duration of your time in the facility and at a maximum of 2hours and maximum of 2 children per member at each visit.
• Please keep in mind this is not a babysitting or classroom facility, your child will be in observance of a childcare person. We do not change diapers, feed children, do their homework, or give individual special attention to one child; this is a group child care room.
• Club fitness NY is not responsible for any stolen or lost property, please refrain from bringing in personal toys.
• Only parents and guardians are allowed in the childcare room.