Group Fitness Class Description
The Club offers a wide variety of group classes allowing you to experience a diverse spread of workout styles. Don’t get caught up in a mundane fitness routine! Incorporating group workouts into your program will keep you fired-up through social interaction and keep things fresh and fun!
- BEGINNERS YOGA: An introduction to yoga: learn the philosophy of Yoga and basic poses in this tranquil class. You will begin to build the foundation for your yoga practice as you gain flexibility, strength, balance, and the relationship of movement and breath. Yoga is perfect for overall well being.
- POWER YOGA: This class is perfect for beginning students and for students wishing to practice at a moderate pace, as it combines movement, breath, and meditation to foster flexibility, relaxation, and self-awareness. This is a wonderful class to learn and experience principles for de-stressing your life and reviving your spirit!
- VINYASA YOGA: This powerful flowing form of yoga is infused with breathing practices as well as the exploration of your own personal power with held postures, meditation and freedom of movement. Experience true liberation!
- BODY SCULPTING: This class will condition your muscular strength and endurance. Body sculpting is a total body workout with a method of instructor’s choice of weights/resistance equipment.
- TOTAL CONDITIONING: This class offers a total body workout consisting of cardiovascular intervals, strength training, core work and flexibility. Every muscle is worked and you may find muscles you didn’t know you had! Be prepared to move, sweat, balance, learn and laugh.
- BOXING AEROBICS: This is a fun class that incorporates boxing movements into an aerobic routine! Burn calories and increase your cardiovascular fitness level while you train for coordination and agility through boxing techniques.
- BOXING: Traditional boxing techniques with a professional boxing trainer, train as the professionals do without the ring.
- CARDIO-KICKBOXING/TAI BO: Work out your cardiovascular system while toning those muscles with various kick boxing techniques in this all in one class. A fun conditioning class that will train your coordination and increase your agility through the instructor’s routine!
- CAPOEIRA: This is a mixture of martial arts, along with Brazilian Jiu Jitsu
- DANCE: All group fitness classes that have the word “Dance” in it will incorporate dance moves within the routine. Great for burning off those calories an increasing your coordination and balance.
- PILATES: Pilates is group of exercises developed by Joseph Pilates that are designed to strengthen and tone your muscles through core body training.
- PILATES REFORMER: This technique applies Pilates movements on the reformer. Spring-loaded resistance training will increase range of motion and flexibility, while building muscle strength without adding bulk. This technique is a full body workout, originating from the core
- SPIN EXPERIENCE (BEGINNERS): If you love challenges and biking this is the class for you. Spinning has been around for years however seems to be the latest craze in the fitness world. Burn calories as you tone your legs through various levels of spinning on a stationary bike with uplifting music. A true challenging workout experience…
- SUPER SPIN®: For the advanced spinning® audience take your level even higher with this super challenging spinning® session.
- ZUMBA: Zumba is a Latin inspired dance/fitness program. The word Zumba is derived from a Columbian word meaning to move fast and have fun. Combining steps like Salsa, Cha-cha, Meringue a high energy fusion of Latin and International music, Zumba is a unique and effective program that everyone can do.
- BOOT CAMP: This is a fast paced total body workout, which includes intense movements that’ll leave you wanting more.