Club Fitness NY is a Licensed Mad Dogg® SPIN® facility. We house the official Star Trac NXT SPINNER® Bicycles. Our instructors are Mad Dogg®/Johhny G® certified .
- Monday: 7.00 PM with Kristyn
- Tuesday: 7.00 PM with Toni
- Wednesday: 7.00 PM with Samantha
- Thursday: 7.00 PM with Toni
- Saturday: 10.00 AM with Kristyn
Spin® Experience: If you love challenges and biking this is the class for you. Spinning® has been around for years however seems to be the latest craze in the fitness world. Burn calories as you tone your legs through various levels of spinning® on a stationary bike with uplifting music. A true challenging workout experience
Spin Flex: For those of you who want more than a spin class, spin-flex incorporates cardio training as well as a total body workout using resistance bands, free weights and body weight.
What is it:
Indoor cycling, as an organized activity, is a form of exercise with classes focusing on endurance, strength, intervals, higher intensity (race days) and recovery, that involves using a special stationary exercise bicycle with a weighted flywheel in a classroom setting.
Spin Class Schedule:
- Monday: 7.00 pm with Kristyn
- Tuesday: 7.00 pm with Toni
- Wednesday: 7.00 pm with Samantha
- Thursday: 7:00 pm with Toni
- Saturday: 10:00 am with Kristyn
- ^ http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2007/03/30/AR2007033001946.html
- ^ http://www.nytimes.com/2007/05/24/fashion/24Fitness.html
- ^ http://www.bodybike.dk/inspiration/good-advice